Cultural Participation Project Grant Guidelines
Estiamated Timeline (for 2018 grants)*
*Timeline is an estimate and subject to change.
- October 1, 2107 – Project Grant Applications Available
- October 3, 2017 – Free Grant Orientation
- October 10, 2017 – Free Grant Orientation
- November 6, 2017 – Deadline to apply (Midnight)
- January 9, 2018, 9 – 11 am– Grant Review More Information Here
- Late January, 2018 – Award notifications sent
Project Grant Program Overview
- Minimum Project Grant Request: $500.00.
- Maximum Project Grant Request: $2,500.00.
- A post-project narrative and financial report, will be required of all grant recipients 30 days after completion of project or use of grant funds. The Final Report should include photos and / or other documentation demonstrating the use of the award.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Organizations physically located in Clackamas County with a Clackamas County mailing address
- Individuals who live or work in Clackamas County who have partnered with a Clackamas County-based organization as a co-applicant
- Organizations located in Oregon with a project that clearly benefits Clackamas County residents, demonstrates strong community support and county partnerships may be eligible to apply. Please contact us to confirm eligibility before applying
- Prior Clackamas County Cultural Coalition grant recipients who are current on all agreements and have submitted all required reports
- Nonprofit tax-exempt status is not required
- Requests must be for projects which are related arts, heritage or humanities, respond to the Cultural Plan vision and help forward Coalition’s goals.
- Projects must be completed within the calendar year applying for (i.e., 2018)
- Request aligns with at least one of the current year Funding Priorities outlined in Clackamas County Cultural Plan.
- Requests for general operating support will not be considered.
- Endowment support is not eligible.
- Capital projects which increase the participation in arts, heritage or humanities may be considered. Please contact us to confirm eligibility before applying.
- If the grant benefits a minor under the age of 18, an adult representative must complete the application and final report.
- Read FAQs before applying
If you have questions about eligibility or restrictions please contact grant administrator at 503-655-0525.
We strongly encourage those considering applying to attend one of the free Grant Orientations to learn more about submitting a grant application. A complete overview of application process is provided, along with an opportunity to ask questions and review all elements required in the application.