The online application will include the following questions:
1. Applicant Information
2. Application Overview
- Amount of grant request
- Start and end dates
- Identify which funding priority(ies) your proposal aligns with (up to 2)
3. Expenses – details about cost(s) associated with request
4. Revenue Sources– details about revenue sources supporting your request
- Confirmed Revenue
- Anticipated Revenue
- In-Kind Support (donations, discounts, volunteer time, etc.)
5. Explanation of how an award will be used
6. Explanation of how your project may be scalable
- A – Purpose – What do you hope to accomplish
- B – Marketing Plan – if community participation is expected, describe who is your audience, how you will create awareness and how many people you anticipate will be impacted.
- C – Evaluation – what methodologies or tools will be used for evaluation?
- D – Partnerships – show community support (this may or may not apply to individual applicants).
- E – Funding Priorities – describe how this request responds to Cultural Plan and funding priorities.
- F – Capacity – describe your experience, relevant history and why you believe you are capable of implementing the proposal successfully
- G – Timeline – detailed timeline showing steps involved in implementing your proposal.
8. Supplemental Materials (up to 5, no more than 10 pages total printable on an 8.5 x 11” piece of paper) Applicants are encouraged to include brochures, press clippings, support letters, photos and similar information to help the Review Panel better understand your project or your organization.**
- Provide documents, photos, or other materials to support your request.
- Please limit supplemental material to no more than five (5) unique items. A two page news article constitutes one item and there would leave 8 remaining pages for other materials. Do not exceed 10 pages total.
- All items must fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper for printing purposes.
- All documents must be in electronic format only (PDFs and JPGS only).
- Links to videos, images, websites, etc. must be listed on an 8 1/2 x 11 document or included in your application.
- If you have questions about supplemental materials, please do not hesitate to contact us.
**Carefully consider the supplemental materials you send. Strong support letters, sample renderings, positive press clippings, quotes, project bids, or other documents which support your request will enhance your application. A couple of strong supporting documents are more valuable than five marginal supplemental pieces.
9. Organizations will need to provide a year-to-date P&L and prior year P&L.