If you previously linked your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to CCAA, you will need to update and re-link your Rewards Card. It takes less than a minute to do and the benefits to our organization are huge! Take a moment to link or re-link your Rewards Card today!
You can help Clackamas County Arts Alliance earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
The buying power of just a few households gave the Arts Alliance a $200 quarterly donation…
And it was easy, wasn’t it?!
All you did was just link your Rewards card to CCAA and shop as usual.
Freddie’s did the math, made the contribution, and your reward points remained yours!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Clackamas County Arts Alliance at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (NPO#85520 ).
• Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Clackamas County Arts Alliance earn a donation!
• You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
• If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
• For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.