- Saturday, January 20, 10 am, Immanuel Lutheran Church in Sandy (in the basement)
- Sunday, January 21, 6 pm, Sandy Actors Theatre
About the Play
Time: World War II
Place: Newcastle-on-Tyne, England
- Helen Stott – early thirties
- Joyce Stott – twenty-two ,Helen’s sister
- George Stott – fifties-sixties, Helen’s father
- Peggy (Mam) Stott – fifties-sixties, Helen’s mother
- Andie – seventies +, Helen’s grandfather
- Eric – early twenties, Joyce’s husband
- Norman – early thirties, Helen’s boyfriend
Ages are approximations. Those who can play older or younger are encouraged to audition. This is not a musical, but some singing will be required.
Auditions will be from cold readings. Please, no monologues.
Rehearsals will begin later in February. Performance dates are April 6 – 29th (Friday and Saturdays, 7:30 pm, Sundays, 3 pm)