Sponsored by: Rhododendron
Deadline: Saturday, March 17th, 2018, 10:30 am
Rhododendron, led by its Community Planning Organization (CPO), is involved with a village-improvement campaign called Rhody Rising. As part of its campaign they are looking for a logo that represents Rhododendron.
The logo may appear on community signage, stationary, websites, as well as traditional merchandizing materials (like t-shirts, hats, mugs, hoodies). The winning entry could become a visible symbol of Rhododendron for many years, even generations, to come.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Saturday, March 17th, 2018, 10:30 am. Note: This is the monthly CPO Meeting. Earlier submissions are better, so the CPO can have time to determine how to display the various entries.
ENTRY FORMAT: 8.5 x 11″ paper is acceptable, but a poster board display would work even better. Digital files should be printed.
IMPORTANT: The CPO prefers a tangible, displayable version of the LOGO so that it can be viewed at the March 17th CPO Meeting. Three finalists will be selected at this meeting. The more complete your logo presentation is, the better your chances of being selected.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Option 1: Mail a hardcopy of entry(s) to: Rhody CPO – PO Box 33, Rhododendron, OR 97049
- Option 2: Email entry(s) to attention of Steve Graeper at [email protected].
- Option 3: Call Steve Graeper at 503-939-5220 to schedule a meeting.
HOW TO WIN:
- Three finalists will be selected at the March 17, 2018 CPO Meeting.
- Finalists will be published in the April edition of Mountain Times and posted at the Rhododendron Post Office.
- The winner will be selected by a popular vote of those in attendance at the May, 2018 CPO Meeting. The winner will be published in the June issue of the Mountain Times.
PRIZES: The first place winner will receive up to $500* plus the following prizes:
- 18 holes of golf and cart at The Resort at the Mountain
- $25.00 Gift Certificate toward food at the Skyway Bar & Grill
- Cross-country/Snowboard/or Snowshoe rental from Otto’s in Sandy
- Lift tickets for two for tubing or skiing at Ski Bowl
(*An anonymous donor will match up to $250 to support this cash prize.)