- This event has passed.
NAMI Clackamas presents Zoom Nights
May 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating until June 1, 2021
NAMI Clackamas presents
Zoom Nights to Show Off Your Art(istry)
Mondays in May, 6:30 – 8 pm
Online via Zoom & Facebook Live
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and NAMI is celebrating the talents of those who have been helped by the healing powers of art in all of its forms.
Join them live each Monday in May from 6:30—8 pm as a participant or as an observer—or both! These events are FREE.
- Monday, May 3 – Perform Your Piece: humor, dance, music, song
- Monday, May 10 – Speak Your Piece: poetry, spoken word, humor, stories
- Monday, May 17 – Remember Your Piece: music, song, humor, nostalgia
- Monday, May 24 – Visualize Your Piece: paintings, sculptures, crafts, photos
- Monday, May 31 – Queer Your Piece: music, song, humor, dance
For more information including instructions on how to participate, access the online flier.