Orientation & Review
Orientation – September 4, 2019 – Register
The Clackamas County Arts Alliance staff is happy to provide a FREE orientation for the Clackamas County Cultural Coalition Grant Program.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 – 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Development Services Building – Room 118
150 Beavercreek Rd. – Oregon City
Even if you have applied for a Project Grant in the past, we highly recommend you attend the orientation this year.
An overview of the various elements in the grant application will be reviewed including the importance of demonstrating community support, partnerships, in-kind contributions and the types of financial documents you will need to prepare to submit your application. Up to 2 representatives can attend on behalf of an organization.
Applicants are invited to the open session portion of the review process. The doors will open at 9 am and the open session review generally closes around 11 am. Please consider the following:
- Two people per application are invited to attend for observation purposes only.
- First-time grant seekers may find the opportunity especially valuable.
- You will not have opportunity to speak in support of your grant application.
- Grants will be reviewed in the order they were received. If you wish to attend, we suggest you arrive at 9 am and observe the process until your application is reviewed.
- You are free to leave once your application is reviewed if you choose to do so.
- If you are unable to attend the review you are welcome to send a representative. Again, please no more than two people per application.
- If your application moves to the Review Panel level, you will receive an email inviting you to RSVP to attend the review.