Applications now open! APPLY HERE
Estimated Timeline (for 2020 grants)*
*Timeline is an estimate and subject to change.
- August 26, 2019 – Project Grant Applications Available
- September 4, 2019 – Free Grant Orientation
- October 4, 2019, 11:59 pm – Deadline to Apply
- November 18, 2019 – Grant Review (Open to Applicants)
- By January 6, 2020 – Award Notifications Sent
- January 31, 2020 – Award Agreements Due
- February 1, 2020 – Award Checks Mailed
The online application will include the following questions:
- Applicant Information
- Application Overview
- Amount of grant request
- Start and end dates
- Identify with which funding priority your proposal aligns
- How does your project advance any of the Coalition’s indicators?
- Project Budget
- Expenses – details about cost(s) associated with request
- Revenue Sources– details about revenue sources supporting your request
- Explain how you will proceed with your project, if you do not receive the full amount of your request.
- Describe the need, problem or gap in arts, heritage or humanities in Clackamas County that your project will address
- Tell us how your project will meet the need, problem or gap you just described. This includes your goals and activities.
- When will your project happen? Provide a bulleted timeline of specific tasks from start to end. Include target dates or months to show how you would progress through the steps of implementing your proposal.
- How many people will benefit from your project?
- If your project impacts a specific population, describe the population.
- Provide a bulleted list of your partners. Describe how each supports your project.
- Describe your plan for tracking the progress and results of your project.
- Have you received a Clackamas County Cultural Coalition Grant before?
- List the year(s) and project(s) of your previous grants.
- Provide a year-to-date P&L or budget and prior year P&L or budget
- Supplemental Materials (up to 5 supplemental documents or images-maximum 10 printed pages total)
NO MORE THAN 10 TOTAL PAGES OF DOCUMENTS THAT PRINT ON 8 1/2 x 11 (LETTER SIZE) PAPER
Only the first 10 pages submitted will be printed and reviewed
Acceptable Supplemental Materials are limited to:
– Letters of Support
– Partnership Agreements
– Bids/Quotes for Service
– Other (Materials to explain or support your project)
– Vimeo/YouTube links
**Carefully consider the supplemental materials you send. Strong support letters, sample renderings, positive press clippings, quotes, project bids, or other documents which support your request will enhance your application. A couple of strong supporting documents are more valuable than five marginal supplemental pieces.