We are grateful to be a part of this vibrant community. The Alliance is a nonprofit working to support, develop and promote access to all the arts in every county community.
The breadth of activities is wide:
- Grant programs through our Cultural Coalition in partnership with the Oregon Arts Commission
- Public art exhibits that give regional artists visibility in community spaces throughout the County
- Youth Arts for Change program which uses the arts as a catalyst to open doors for vulnerable and underserved youth
- The Clackamas County Cultural Guide reaches 110,000 readers quarterly in Pamplin Media Community newspapers, helping residents and visitors access arts and culture activities
- Robust partnerships with other nonprofits, businesses and governments, adding value to each others’ work advancing arts access for residents and visitors
- Effective advocacy to increase public investment in arts as a vital element of strong communities
- CCAA provides programs and services to organizations with diverse arts and culture missions
And that’s just for starters!
To stay in touch with the Arts Alliance and be the first to know about special 25th anniversary events, make sure you’re on our email list!