Calling all K-8 kids! You’re invited to submit artwork showing how fun it is to walk, bike and roll around! It is also good for you and good for the planet. Here at the Arts Alliance, we’re super excited to participate with this fun project!
Who: K-8 kids from Clackamas County
When: Art submissions will be accepted through April 30, 2020.
Where to submit:
- Clackamas County Development Services Building
- Estacada City Hall
- Molalla River Middle School
- North Clackamas Aquatic Park
For full submission requirements and program details, visit their website.
Awards will be given out in all three age groups: K-2nd grade, 3rd – 5th grade, and 6th – 8th grade:
- $100 gift card for 1st place
- $50 gift card for 2nd place
- $25 gift card for 3rd place
Winners may also be featured through the Clackamas County Arts Alliance Artist Exhibit Program.
Contact Nicole Perry, Clackamas County SRTS Coordinator at 503-318-2849 or [email protected].