Clackamas County Cultural Coalition has grants up to $2,500 available in arts, heritage, and humanities! Applications are open through Friday, October 4, 2019 for projects that take place in 2020.
More information is available at a free grant workshop on Wednesday, September 4.
*Timeline is an estimate and subject to change.
- August 26, 2019 – Project Grant Applications Available
- September 4, 2019 – Free Grant Orientation
- October 4, 2019, 11:59 pm – Deadline to Apply
- November 18, 2019 – Grant Review (Open to Applicants)
- By January 6, 2020 – Award Notifications Sent
- January 31, 2020 – Award Agreements Due
- February 1, 2020 – Award Checks Mailed
Project Grant Program Overview
- Minimum Project Grant Request: $500.00.
- Maximum Project Grant Request: $2,500.00.
- A post-project narrative and financial report, will be required of all grant recipients 30 days after completion of project or use of grant funds. The Final Report should include photos and / or other documentation demonstrating the use of the award.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Organizations physically located in Clackamas County with a Clackamas County mailing address
- Individuals who live or work in Clackamas County who have partnered with a Clackamas County-based organization as a co-applicant
- Organizations located in Oregon with a project that clearly benefits Clackamas County residents, demonstrates strong community support and county partnerships may be eligible to apply. Please contact us to confirm eligibility before applying
- Prior Clackamas County Cultural Coalition grant recipients who are current on all agreements and have submitted all required reports
- Nonprofit tax-exempt status is not required