Call for Artists: 6X6NW
Registration and participation is open to all — no art background required.
6X6NW will include hundreds of original artworks made by individuals locally and from all over the country – by artists of all ages and skill levels.
We hope you will be a part of 6X6NW!
Artists must submit the online registration form to participate in 6X6NW
Works will not be received without prior online registration
Artists may submit up to 10 unique works
Please do not register until you have your works completed as we need titles for each piece
There is a $6 fee to register (free for students pre-K to grade 12)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ARTWORK
- Finished artwork must be 6 inches wide x 6 inches high, and must be flat-backed
- Artwork with 3D components may not exceed 6 x 6 x 6 inches, and must be able to hang on a wall.
- Works on paper (or other thin material) MUST be mounted, matted or framed such that the back is stiff
- Works smaller than 6 x 6 inches must be mounted, matted, or framed such that the outer dimensions of the finished piece is 6 x 6 inches
- Framed works are accepted but framing is not required. Outer edge of the frame may not exceed 6 x 6
- All entries must be original and may not be copied from a published artwork or photograph
- Work of any medium on any surface will be accepted. Please no glitter or unfixed charcoal/pastel
6X6NW SCHEDULE FOR ARTISTS
August 1 >> Call to artists
September 1-28 >> Artwork may be mailed to the Arts Council
September 16-27 >> In-person drop-off, Monday – Thursday 10AM-5PM, Fridays 10AM-2PM
October 5 >> 6X6NW Event at Shoreline Community College, doors open at 7:00PM
October 9-16 >> Unsold works may be picked up Monday – Thursday 10AM-5PM, Fridays 10AM-2PM
October 23 >> Unsold works to be returned by mail via USPS by this date
November 5 >> Artist commission checks will be mailed by this date