Deadline: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Details: Northwind Arts Center and Port Townsend Arts Commission present their annual festival. The schedule of events includes visual arts, literary events, workshops, lectures, and an artist studio tour. As part of the annual festival they are seeking artists to participate in their juried art exhibit with juror Margaret Bullock.
- Artist must be 16 years of age or older and a resident of WA, OR, ID, MT, AK, or British Columbia.
- Entries must be original, entirely the work of the entrant, and executed within the last three years, and without the supervision of an instructor.
- Entries must not be copied, derivatives, or based on other copyrighted or published paintings or photographs.
- Work in two and three dimensions, including jewelry and photography, is eligible. Sculpture may not exceed 80″ × 40″ × 40″. Two-dimensional work may not exceed 80″ height × 46″ width including frame.
- Unless artist installs, no work may exceed 50 pounds in weight.
- All two-dimensional works on paper must have surface protection. Work must be sturdily framed and ready to hang, including wire. Shipped paintings must not use glass. Hand-delivered work may use glass.
- Artists may not substitute another work for an accepted work, alter the work or the sales price, or withdraw the work after it has been accepted.
- Art Port Townsend reserves the right to refuse any work that does not to meet the entry, media, size, or framing criteria.
- Juror’s Choice $500
- 4 Merit Awards of $300
- 2 People’s Choice Awards of $100
- Additional merchandise awards
Questions: Contact Joan Balzarini at (208) 869-7508, or [email protected].