Cracked Pots Annual Block pARTy!
Date: Sept 18, 11am – 4pm
Cost: No application fee or booth fee
Cracked Pots, a proud co-sponsor of the GLEAN artist in residency program, is looking for new and returning artists to participate in our inaugural Block pARTy!
- Art of any medium qualifies, but it must be made from a minimum of 80% reused, reclaimed, repurposed, or recycled materials
- No application or booth fee
- You are present at the event to sell your own art
- 20% commission on your sales goes to Cracked Pots
- Please be prepared to supply your own display table and canopy
- The event will take place on the sidewalk in front of the retail store, ReClaim It, located at the corner of N. Killingsworth and N. Williams Streets in Portland. A portion of N. Williams Street will also be closed to traffic to accommodate artists and other vendor booths.
- Engage the neighborhood in this fall celebration of creativityand inspire folks through artists’ examples of creative reuse.They are especially interested in attracting beginning reuse artists or artists who want to show collaboratively. They want to showcase diversity in all of its forms. Everyone is welcome.Youth are highly encouraged to join in!
The Event Vibe
- They plan to have food/beverage vendors and various local reuse organizations doing outreach on waste reduction, all interspersed with the artists. There might even be music! And, certainly, everyone is there to have fun!
Interested in Applying?
Please email [email protected] with the following:
- 5 images of your work (jpeg or pdf)
- Your website address or social media handle
- Your bio, resume, or CV
- A short paragraph on why reuse is important to you.
Questions? Please email [email protected] for more info on application deadlines and more event details.