Clackamas County Arts Alliance Seeks
Virtual Art Classes in All Mediums
Stipend: $200 for Selected Classes*
The Clackamas County Arts Alliance (CCAA) is seeking virtual art class submissions to share with the community. Classes in all mediums and geared toward a variety of age levels are welcome and encouraged.
Videos should be no longer than 30 minutes in length, and do not have to be unique to the Arts Alliance. (You may submit videos which you have shared elsewhere.) Video must be your intellectual property of which you have the ability to share and disseminate at will.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Arts Alliance Board and Staff, as they are looking for:
- Diversity in Content and Artistic Medium Represented
- Educational Subject Matter
- Good Video Quality with Clear Audio
- Ease of Instruction – Class must be easy to follow and utilize materials that are readily accessible.
- Appropriate Content – Class must be suitable for all audiences.
*The first ten videos that are selected will receive an honorary $200 stipend.
To submit your video class for consideration, access the Submission Form and enter the following:
- Full Name – First & Last
- Contact Information – Phone & Preferred Email
- Mailing Address
- Class Name & Description
- A link to the video – YouTube or Vimeo
- Any materials needed to complete the class
- A brief biography of the teaching artist on the video
Questions? Email [email protected]