Community Partnership Program Grant
Minimum Request: $250 Maximum Request: $20,000 per community
- February 28, 2019 at 5 pm – Application Deadline
- April 2019 – Award Notification & Agreements emailed
- Funds issued upon remittance of signed agreements from awardees to OMHT
- December, 31, 2019 – Project Completion Deadline.
- February 6, 2020 Year-end Reports Due.
Community Partnership Program (CPP) Grants are made available by Oregon’s Mt. Hood Territory (OMHT) for tourism-related projects in local communities. On-line applications are submitted to Mt. Hood Territory. They are then forwarded to local grant review committees for consideration. Qualifying projects are those that demonstrate an ability to: 1) increase overnight stays in lodging facilities, 2) bring visitors into a community from more than 50 miles away to recreate, shop, dine or take in the arts, cultural or historic offerings, and/or 3) entice visitors to linger longer in a community within Clackamas County. The most competitive projects are those that offer the greatest potential to increase tourism* activity within the communities they are seeking funding.
Funding for this grant program comes from the County’s 6% transient lodging tax.
Please Contact Jim Austin at 503-742-5901 or [email protected] with any questions.