Deadline: October 15, 2018, 11:59 pm
- Organizations physically located in Clackamas County with a Clackamas County mailing address
- Individuals who live or work in Clackamas County who have partnered with a Clackamas County-based organization as a co-applicant
- Organizations located in Oregon with a project that clearly benefits Clackamas County residents, demonstrates strong community support and county partnerships may be eligible to apply. Please contact us to confirm eligibility before applying
- Prior Clackamas County Cultural Coalition grant recipients who are current on all agreements and have submitted all required reports
- Nonprofit tax-exempt status is not required
Project Grant Program Overview
- Minimum Project Grant Request: $500.00.
- Maximum Project Grant Request: $2,500.00.
- A post-project narrative and financial report, will be required of all grant recipients 30 days after completion of project or use of grant funds. The Final Report should include photos and / or other documentation demonstrating the use of the award.
Funding Priorities: The following priorities directly underscore the coalition’s mission, vision, and values. Projects and organizations should focus on supporting/growing local assets and removing barriers to cultural participation. Projects must result in measurable outcomes within at least one priority. The Coalition supports innovative approaches and projects.
- Increase how local culture is valued and supported
- Support the creation of, or participation in, cultural projects and activities
- Stimulate partnerships and collaborations that grow capacities to support assets and remove barriers. We include here partnerships that support cultural tourism
- Work closely with local governments, businesses, and others to embed local culture in community development
- Grow communications capacity for cultural groups, organizations, and artists/creatives