We need your images!
The Arts Alliance is seeking images for the Clackamas County Cultural Guide.
Your image could be featured on the cover or interior of Cultural Guide which is distributed quarterly to over 100,000 readers.
What we need: Images that reflect Clackamas County culture, including visual and performing arts, cultural tourism, heritage, community celebrations, festivals, farmers’ markets, public art, etc.
1. Images submitted must be taken in Clackamas County.
2. Image Specifications:
(a) Images must be a minimum of 3075 x 3112 pixels (10.25 x 10.375 inches) to work with the Cultural Guide Cover dimensions;
(b) 300 DPI; and
(c) JPEG format
3. Image titles/names: all image files should be named as follows: lastname-firstname-image01.jpg, lastname-firstname-image02.jpg, etc.
4. When submitting your images please be prepared to provide the following information: Full name of photographer as it should appear in the photo credit, Location, Event name, City, detailed caption of the subject matter.
5. If images contain recognizable faces or people, authorization/signed releases to use their likeness must be provided with your submission.
6. No names or other text in or across photographs.
7. Submissions selected for publication will be credited with appropriate photo credit.
8. Images which portray sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent, or any other objectionable or inappropriate subject matter will not be considered.
You will be signing and accepting this waiver on the online submission form
I hereby give Clackamas County Arts Alliance (CCAA), Clackamas County Tourism & Cultural Affairs (mthoodterritory.com), Clackamas County Cultural Coalition (CCCC) and Pamplin Media (PM) the right to use the image(s) I have submitted to be considered for the Clackamas County Cultural Guide for publishing, illustration, advertising, trade and promotion, or any other use in any medium for any purpose of CCAA, mthoodterritory.com, CCC and/or PM.
I hereby irrevocably authorize the above-mentioned entities to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the image(s) for purposes of publicizing their programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, where my image(s) appear. Additionally, I waive any rights to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the image(s). I understand that in return, my full name, as I have provided with this submission, will appear crediting me for my image.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge the above-mentioned entities from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other person acting on my behalf, or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I am 18 years of age or older and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before adding my signature below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release. I agree to indemnify and hold the above-mentioned entities harmless for any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, costs, demands and damages or liabilities on account of personal injury, death, or property damages of any nature whatsoever and by whomever made, arising out of the photographed activities in which I am taking part.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 503-655-0525