Red Trillium Gallery is now open for classes!
- Using Nichiban Tape as masking | Instructor: Mary Elle | Date: July 13th, 2020 | Time: 9 am to 12 pm – Practice applying and trimming the tape. Once applied, we will paint a simple object to illustrate how the tape can be used. This is a great way to help make your painting experience more enjoyable and easier regarding masking areas. Class Fee: $25 per person
- Negative Watercolor Painting | Instructor: Mary Elle | Date: July 27th, 2020 | Time: 9 am to 4 pm – We will paint a grouping of fruit or flowers and leaves emphasizing using the background (negative space)
to create the positive objects. Negative painting is a beautiful way to make your paintings pop! Class Fee: $50 per person
- The Magic of Silk Painting | Instructor: Linda Swindle | Date: July 19th & 20th, 2020| Time: 9 am to 5 pm – In our time together, we will use several different techniques including wet on wet and wet on dry, similar to watercolor techniques. We will also use the Serti method which involves creating shapes by using a resist to create a barrier and stop the flow of dye. You will be making 4 scarves. Class Fee: $222 per person (includes class materials and morning muffins & snacks/coffee/tea)
- Felted, Fused & Funky Fun | Instructor: Linda Swindle | Date: July 21st, 2020 | Time: 9 am to 5 pm – Nuno wet felting is a magical process. In this class you will be provided lots of choices in fabrics, besides silk to add to your work. Our approach will have a bit of a twist as we will assemble different elements and create a one of a kind colorful textural wearable work of art. Class Fee: $182 per person (includes class materials and muffins & snacks/coffee/tea)
- Vintage Tag Journal | Instructor: Camille Ainsworth | Date: July 11st, 2020 | Time: 9 am to 1 pm – Starting with a vintage book, transform it into a wonderfully interactive tag journal. Tags are a great place to jot words of wisdom, quotes, and affirmations. Participants supply their own book and ribbons or fabric. Class Fee: $50 per person
- Watercolor Class | Instructor: Bonnie Moore | Date: July 23rd, 2020 | Time: 12 pm to 4 pm – Do you get excited about all of the varied shades of green you see in the spring? Do your eyes hungrily feast upon the brightly colored flowers? Then please join Bonnie in a one day workshop designed to capture these pleasurable moments in time. Class Fee: $45 per person
Please visit their website at redtrilliumgallery.com to view classes and register. Classes fill up fast!