The Three Rivers Artist Guild is sponsoring the Oregon City Festival of the Arts on August 10th and 11th. The event is an outdoor Festival at the End of the Oregon Trail on 1726 Washington Street in Oregon City. We are currently looking for volunteers to help out. Whatever time you can contribute would be greatly appreciated – whether it is a couple hours, a morning, an afternoon – or even the whole weekend!
* Help artists set up on Friday the 9th (10am-7pm)
* Help artists and TRAG set up as needed prior to festival opening (7-9am)
Saturday and Sunday (9-5)
* Greet visitors at the entrance with a tracking card and direct them to the TRAG table to receive a free tote bag with a completed tracking card
* Take completed tracking cards and hand out free visitor tote bag Help with TRAG booth
* Help with Silent Auction booth
* Distribute snacks and water to artists
* Relieve Artists for breaks
* Help artists pack up and clean up grounds at end of show (5-7pm)
If you have a child or grandchild over 15 who would like to help out – make it a family event! It’s going to be a fun weekend with over 60 artists’ booths, all day live musical performances, hands-on children’s art projects, an emerging artist exhibit, and
a silent auction.
Please use this link to apply online:
Your point of contact will be Kerry Edwards.