Why work with the Arts Alliance to guide a Public Art Process?
- Since 2001 the Arts Alliance has provided Public Art mangement services within a broad range of budgets
- Appropriate facilitation of stakeholder committee work
- Access to rosters of artists qualified to work in the public arena
- Skilled development of art contract benchmarks and fabrication oversight
- Assurance that all decisions are compliant with existing local Public Art Policies and Stipulations within the Federal Visual Arts Rights Act (1990)