Qualified staff members of the Clackamas County Arts Alliance regularly perform public art project management services for public agencies which do not have such services in-house or private companies which require the services of an outside consultant. To inquire about the fees and services offered by the staff of the Arts Alliance, please contact us at 503-655-0525.
Why invest in Public Art?
- Art enhances and expands upon community stories and histories
- Art humanizes and enlivens civic places and open spaces
- Art helps to build community by inspiring pride and celebrating local identity
- Art enhances livability in communities and provides a vehicle for economic development
Why work with the Arts Alliance to guide a Public Art Process?
- Since 2001 the Arts Alliance has provided Public Art mangement services within a broad range of budgets
- Appropriate facilitation of stakeholder committee work
- Access to rosters of artists qualified to work in the public arena
- Skilled development of art contract benchmarks and fabrication oversight
- Assurance that all decisions are compliant with existing local Public Art Policies and Stipulations within the Federal Visual Arts Rights Act (1990)