** 2023 AEP CALL TO ARTISTS **
ARTIST EXHIBIT PROGRAM (AEP) ABOUT
The CCAA Artist Exhibit Program (AEP) rotates original artwork through 16 exhibit spaces in 10 public gallery venues in Clackamas County. From county buildings to libraries, hospitals, health centers, City Hall of Oregon City, we cover a lot of territory.
What is the Purpose of AEP?
- Increase public exhibit opportunities for Clackamas County artists
- Provide local artists with skill-building and gallery-readiness training
- Encourage public appreciation for the work of County artists
Sales and Commissions
Art sales resulting from AEP exhibits are possible, but not promised. If a sale occurs, no commission is due! Note: all artwork remains on display for full duration of exhibit, even if it sells.
INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS and ARTIST GROUPS who live or work in Clackamas County, are annually invited to apply to the Artist Exhibit Program. Most media will be considered in 2D format, and smaller 3D items. Mediums may be painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, collage, mixed media, digital art, metal arts, fiber arts, ceramic arts, ect.
AEP- CALL TO ARTISTS
The AEP call to artists invitation goes out early each summer for inclusion in the next year’s rotation of exhibits. Selected artists will be scheduled to exhibit sometime within the following year for either a 3-month or 4-month long exhibit. Exhibits installed near the end of each year will continue to be displayed into the following year before takedown. To be notified when the call is open, please sign up for our newsletter, or follow us on social media.
Timeline AEP 2023 CALL TO ARTISTS
(dates are anticipated and approximate and may be subject to modification)
- July 2022 – AEP 2023 Call to Artists Exhibit Program OPEN Online
- September 6 – 5pm Deadline to Apply
- October 11 – Announcement of Artist Selection
- November 2022 – Orientation for AEP 2023 Exhibiting Artists
Sue Allen, Artist Exhibit Program Coordinator
503-622-3611 | Email