ARTIST EXHIBIT PROGRAM (AEP) ABOUT
The CCAA Artist Exhibit Program (AEP) rotates original artwork through 17 exhibit spaces in 10 public gallery venues in Clackamas County. From county buildings to libraries, hospitals, health centers, to even the City Hall of Oregon City, we cover a lot of territory.
What is the Purpose of AEP?
- Increase public exhibit opportunities for Clackamas County artists
- Provide local artists with skill-building and gallery-readiness training
- Encourage public appreciation for the work of County artists
INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS and ARTIST GROUPS who live or work in Clackamas County are invited to apply to participate in the AEP annually. Most media will be considered in 2D and 3D artwork. Mediums may be painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, collage, digital art, metal arts, fiber arts, mixed media, etc.
Sales and Commissions
Art sales resulting from AEP exhibits are possible, but not promised. If a sale occurs, no commission is due!
AEP- CALL TO ARTISTS
The AEP call to artists invitation goes out early each summer for inclusion in the next year’s rotation of exhibits. Selected artists will be scheduled to exhibit sometime within the following year for either a 3-month or 4-month long exhibit. To be notified when the call is open, please sign up for our newsletter, or follow us on social media.
2022 AEP APPLICATION WILL OPEN IN SUMMER OF 2021
Timeline (dates are anticipated and approximate and may be subject to modification)
- July 2021 – Online Call to Artists for the 2022 Program Scheduled to Open
- August 15, 2021 – Deadline to Apply
- Mid-September 2021 – Announcement of Artist Selection
- October 2021 – Orientation for 2022 Exhibiting Artists (REQUIRED)
Sue Allen, Artist Exhibit Program Coordinator
503-622-3611 | Email