ARTIST EXHIBIT PROGRAM (AEP) ABOUT
The CCAA Artist Exhibit Program (AEP) rotates original artwork through 17 exhibit spaces in 10 public gallery venues in Clackamas County. From county buildings to libraries, hospitals, health centers, and Oregon City – City Hall, we cover a lot of territory.
What is the Purpose of AEP?
- Increase public exhibit opportunities for Clackamas County artists
- Provide local artists with skill-building and gallery-readiness training
- Encourage public appreciation for the work of County artists
Sales and Commissions
Art sales resulting from AEP exhibits are possible, but not promised. If a sale occurs, no commission is due! Note: all artwork remains on display for full duration of exhibit, even if it sells.
INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS and ARTIST GROUPS who live or work in Clackamas County are invited to apply and participate in the AEP annually. Most media will be considered in 2D and 3D artwork. Mediums may be painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, collage, digital art, metal arts, fiber arts, mixed media, etc.
AEP- CALL TO ARTISTS
The AEP call to artists invitation goes out early each summer for inclusion in the next year’s rotation of exhibits. Selected artists will be scheduled to exhibit sometime within the following year for either a 3-month or 4-month long exhibit. Exhibits installed near the end of each year will continue to be displayed into the following year before takedown. To be notified when the call is open, please sign up for our newsletter, or follow us on social media.
Timeline (dates are anticipated and approximate and may be subject to modification)
- July 22, 2021 – Online Call to Artists for the 2022 Program Open
September 10, 2021 – Deadline to Apply
- September 20, 2021 10pm – Extended Deadline
- October 8, 2021 – Announcement of Artist Selection
- November 2021 – Orientation for 2022 Exhibiting Artists
Sue Allen, Artist Exhibit Program Coordinator
503-622-3611 | Email