The Arts Alliance’s Artist Exhibit Program (AEP) rotates original artwork through 16 public gallery venues throughout Clackamas County.
INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS and ARTIST GROUPS who live or work in Clackamas County are invited to apply to AEP annually. All media will be considered in 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional artwork.
Early each summer AEP releases an invitation to apply for inclusion in the next calendar year’s rotation of exhibits. Selected artists will be scheduled sometime within the following year for either a 3- or 4-month exhibit.
The 2017 AEP Application will open in July 2016
July 2016 – Online Call to Artists Open
September 2016 – Deadline to Apply
November 2016 – Announcement of Artist Selection
December 2016 – Orientation for 2017 Exhibiting Artists (REQUIRED)
* Dates are approximate and may be subject to slight modification
What’s the Purpose of AEP?
- Increase public exhibit opportunities for Clackamas County artists
- Provide local artists with skill-building and gallery-readiness training
- Encourage public appreciation for the work of County artists
Sales and Commissions
- Art sales resulting from AEP exhibits are possible but not promised.
- If sale occurs, no commission is due!
Sue Allen, Exhibit Coordinator
503-622-3611 | email@example.com